Factorio Discord?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
thowardus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Factorio Discord?

Post by thowardus »

well I have tried several times on the Wiki to use the invite listed but the invitation has expired...somebody didn't make the invite permanent ..is there a discord link available or does anyone have a factorio discord server and would like to share it?

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Factorio Discord?

Post by Bilka »

thowardus wrote:well I have tried several times on the Wiki to use the invite listed but the invitation has expired...somebody didn't make the invite permanent ..is there a discord link available or does anyone have a factorio discord server and would like to share it?
The invite on the wiki main page is permanent, it's a partner discord invite. It literally cannot expire. That the invite shows as expired to you means that you have been banned from the server.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

thowardus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by thowardus »

I have never been on that server so how could I have been banned?
I just bought the game about 6 months ago and just started my discord..
My discord name is the same as my post name so maybe you could look into this?
NVM it was a problem in my browser (i use the desktop app) so i just had to copy the link instead of click it.
However if anyone has a discord that they use to setup MP games or chat about factorio drop a link I would be happy to join in the conversation and or gameplay.

AlexBitman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by AlexBitman »

Hey
I was looking for a long time, and sort of found
Check this,This is what you need

https://discordapp.com/invite/factorio
You welcome.
Regards Alex Bitman

Return to “General discussion”