USK

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Feurich13
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

USK

Post by Feurich13 »

usk which has the game?

ficolas
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: USK

Post by ficolas »

I dont think it haves USK, but the game have a bit of violence, I would say 8 or 13, but is just an opinion

syneris
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by syneris »

Looking at http://www.usk.de/en, I'd guess it would receive either a 16 or 12. We really don't know how much combat is going to be in the game.

Worldwaker
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Worldwaker »

Currently the most "gore" or violence you'll see is a sprite of blood from when a creeper dies or is killed by something. The creeper mechanic can be entire disabled through console commands, so it's safe to have a kid play. Just be mindful that you have to manually enter the console command each time you wish for your child to play, otherwise they'll receive creeper attacks. Do note that this doesn't remove their bases, which means you still can be attacked and "forced" to do violence against them. As for a complete removal from the game, you'd have better luck asking the modding subsection here. Thanks for your question, and please don't hesitate to ask any more! We're a friendly group here, and always willing to help a player out.

I'd say in it's unmodded state, age 12 would be acceptable, due to how obfuscated the violence is. As for later on, I have little doubt that the dev team will add a feature to remove combat entirely later on. Thanks again for your question!

Return to “General discussion”