To Twinsen

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
sicklag
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

To Twinsen

Post by sicklag »

That's really a pitty that you don't come to the community and say SORRY.

You played on purporse with other people emotions. Your 2nd FFF was just meh...like you tried to go away from what you did without to see the mistake you REALLY did.

"This has taught me some valuable lessons in writing, including that I should not play with people's emotions, at least not the way I did. "
^This is not a way to say sorry.That means you don't understand anything. Never ever play with other people emotions, at least never.

"But I would like to add that it's our jobs as game developers to make sure that the most optimal way of play is also the most fun way of play (ref1, ref2). What is most fun is of course an subjective and extremely complex topic that dives deep into game design, human psychology and player motivation. "

What do you know about human psychology? Really? What you are man that you can act like this? People shouldn't play with fire if they are no pyromane, the same for people who play with other people emotions:Are you a psychatrist?

At least dear Twinsen I have the feeling you don't feel sad because of what you did. It feels like for me you can't see the bad mistake you did. And you did nothing to soothe it.

Dear com please don't use this here as a topic to write down your hate/shit whatever. I try to go in contact with Twinsen here. Also I hope I don't get censored like in china, yeah I know some mods need the feel of god but please: HERE I did nothing wrong I just want to bait Twinsen that he comes here to say SORRY, I DID A MISTAKE,I KNOW IT WAS STUPID.

enthusiasticplayer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: To Twinsen

Post by enthusiasticplayer »

Say sorry because you're offended by someones opinion?

By that logic, please apologize to me, as your post is offensive to me! C'mon, just say sorry.

Try contributing something to the discussion next time, thank you!

Gergely
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Gergely »

What is the point of this topic?

Did you break something while you were raging?

Why are you angry at people who just don't feel bad about the things they have done?
sicklag wrote:That's really a pitty that you don't come to the community and say SORRY.
This... man. Take a chill pill.

Would you feel the same if it would have been done similarly to this post?

I have so many questions regarding your philosophy. Unfortunately, moderators probably lock this topic before I can get them answered. (So maybe just move this to trash posts area instead of locking...)

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

If you want to speak to someone in particular, use PM, not post on a forum.
I warn now that the next attempt of shaming Twinsen - or anybody else - will result in a ban.
Topic locked.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “General discussion”