Phantom Item in the inventory!

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
DustFireSky
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Phantom Item in the inventory!

Post by DustFireSky »

Hey guys,

I have several problems.
  1. I have a phantom Item in the inventory (turbine). Can't delete it. View the attached first screenshot.
  2. I uploaded my savegame for you. View the attached second screenshot. If u load the savegame (actual position near the pole!) and deconstruct this marked pole the game will crash.
  3. I have no cliffs in the world !?! I play with the rail world default setting. Are the cliffs actually in there ?
  4. The Auto-Trash Items doesn't work for me!
Ghostery
Ghostery
Ghostintheshell.jpg (964.72 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
The Evil Pole!
The Evil Pole!
TheMagicPole.jpg (968.17 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
Savegame:
BigRails2.zip
The Bug Meta
(17.17 MiB) Downloaded 38 times
Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:

Krazykrl
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Phantom Item in the inventory!

Post by Krazykrl »

DustFireSky wrote:
  1. I have a phantom Item in the inventory (turbine). Can't delete it. View the attached first screenshot.
  2. I uploaded my savegame for you. View the attached second screenshot. If u load the savegame (actual position near the pole!) and deconstruct this marked pole the game will crash.
  3. I have no cliffs in the world !?! I play with the rail world default setting. Are the cliffs actually in there ?
1:) You can now use middle-click to filter your inventory just like rail carriages.
2:) I believe this is a known issue, and may be fixed in 0.16.6 that will be later today.
3:) Rail world defaults to low cliffs, tweak your map gen settings if you want more.

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Engimage »

1. You have locked that inventory slot for said item by Middle-Mouse-Button. This reverves inventory slot for it though the item itself is not there. Unblock by middle mouse button again.
2. This is a known bug solved for 0.16.6 viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55176

DustFireSky
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by DustFireSky »

Okay, thanks :D

Return to “General discussion”