Soundtrack weird availability on Steam

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Xuniak
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Soundtrack weird availability on Steam

Post by Xuniak »

I noticed there is a Soundtrack available on the Steam as a DLC, however, you can not see it from the games store page at all.

It can be only accessed by going to game library Factorio page and clicking a "DLC" link there - which shows a list of all DLC available at the moment for the game (only Soundtrack now) and there it can be added to shopping cart but it has no price.

If you go into the Soundtrack store page itself there is no way to add it to a cart at all, but you can see others had "purchased" it before because of reviews posted.

And if you add it to the cart on the list there, it can be "purchased" for free ( 0.00 )

Question is - is that supposed to be this way?
Or maybe it has something to do with recent currency changes on Steam? - I am from Poland and now PLN has been added as a currency for it.

Also, I have seen on this forum that more music is planned in the future, so will the soundtrack be updated as well when that happens?

SQLek
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Soundtrack weird availability on Steam

Post by SQLek »

I tried reproduce Your observation with such result at checkout...
Steam wrote:There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.
... so maybe steam had error or maybe many hyped players had go to store buy DLC for factorio :lol:

Return to “General discussion”