need help [get in touch with wube-devs]

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

need help [get in touch with wube-devs]

Post by noliVe »

Hello, fresh ones!
maybe some funny post ! BUT I need your help in a position: the speaker!

if that's the community, a moderator or just some random guy out there whos interested in this!
Our Service is growing faster and faster and I lack a bit of confidence presenting my project to Wube
I'm not that good of a speaker and my english looks terrible too!

we support you guys pretty well with our server-service for about a year now, sure we had problems. and only worked with two people (yet 7).

OUR GOAL yet would be
- a Partner-link on the main Factorio - Site
- An interview with one of the Devs about better API-control for Servers
- And maybe some Offical words from them to be acknowledged

Sure thing why should they support us with all this!?
===========================================
- well, you gamer guys/girls get a free 24/7 server and you can tell your friends not to spend money on servers.
AND WOW!! you can buy the game .a another time for your friends and can play with them instead of a pricy server.
and all we ask is for some links and words ;) DEVS you can have at least a possibility enlarging your budget again.

We cannot pay anything!
====================
Our service is free, with some restrictions on player slots and small advert in the server naming. but we cannot pay wube for a partner link so we need the community assistance to vote for us ;D
or similar help us speak to them!

please offer help, or advice to make better contact
Dont laugh. i am just currious to be here another year!

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: need help [get in touch with wube-devs]

Post by Zavian »

The developers read the forums (probably not every post, but you do see them comment on random posts occasionally). There is every chance that they have seen your post.
Last edited by Zavian on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe »

hello bilka & zavian, sure thank you for the comment.yes true i know that but i am bad at talking .
i lost a bit confidence in talking since 1 year they not respondet to anything. so who could help me finding some better words for that ;D

i think i should gather the community because this service IS for the community , so helping this would be fun ;P

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

noliVe wrote:i lost a bit confidence in talking since 1 year they not respondet to anything.
Well, there are no emails from you, so it would be hard to respond

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

Dude they are just people like you and me, just ask nicely and you will probably get a response. Here is an example email: "Hi factorio team,
I'm [name] and part of the factorio.i-craft team. We are interested in working together with you to promote our free server service for your game. I hope you are looking forward to becoming our partners.

Sincerely,
[name]"

The request for more api functionalities concerning servers belongs in the modding interface request subforum, not an email.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe »

maybe you did not understand this part, I think I am mostly stuck with my English!

hello Klonan ;) And still, i am pursuing my dreams.

so writing this email again, sure you got spam over and over I know and maybe my mail address got into the spam folder?! but repeatedly writing is the once thing I hate the most from emailing ;D
So I write this mail last time now ;D but then I give up and you need to speak for me !!!!

Return to “General discussion”