Can we buy the dev's some Pizza?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
SoulFrost
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Can we buy the dev's some Pizza?

Post by SoulFrost »

So,

I am just a ' ' little bit addicted to Factorio. If I knew which week 0.16 was going to come out I would book two weeks for Annual leave in advance *hint hint*.

I was just thinking, it would be a nice gesture if we could organise to have some Pizza delivered for the Dev's as a thank you.

Of course my real reasoning is purely selfish, if they have pizza on hand they will not need to take a lunch break and can deliver the game 30 minutes ahead of schedule.

Every second counts.

Thoughts on how this could be done:

A Factorio developer sets up a Paypal link that we can donate to, that way they don't have to give out address details or anything of that sort.

Photo's posted by the Developers enjoying the pizza goodness would be a great bonus.

I myself would be happy to donate $50 to $100 AUD towards this.

Thoughts?

Hellatze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Can we buy the dev's some Pizza?

Post by Hellatze »

SoulFrost wrote:So,

I am just a ' ' little bit addicted to Factorio. If I knew which week 0.16 was going to come out I would book two weeks for Annual leave in advance *hint hint*.

I was just thinking, it would be a nice gesture if we could organise to have some Pizza delivered for the Dev's as a thank you.

Of course my real reasoning is purely selfish, if they have pizza on hand they will not need to take a lunch break and can deliver the game 30 minutes ahead of schedule.

Every second counts.

Thoughts on how this could be done:

A Factorio developer sets up a Paypal link that we can donate to, that way they don't have to give out address details or anything of that sort.

Photo's posted by the Developers enjoying the pizza goodness would be a great bonus.

I myself would be happy to donate $50 to $100 AUD towards this.

Thoughts?
Give me pizza. I am hungry.

Also post in off topic next time.

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Can we buy the dev's some Pizza?

Post by Jap2.0 »

Unless they've moved in the last 3 years or so, they work here if you want to get them pizza delivered. (source)

I live a few thousand miles away, though.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

Return to “General discussion”