Looking for a specific mod

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Foreros
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Looking for a specific mod

Post by Foreros »

I have a need, actually.
I'm using the AAI series and few other mods.
Because the AAI need wood OR stone for made circuits and for not deplete all the stones for it, I have added the "Ethernity trees" mod, but the trees are invading my base perimeter and I have to "patrol" them for set the invading trees as "to cut by construction robot".
There was a mod, in 0-14, that mark trees to be removed when in the roboport range.
There is a mod that contain this option automatically? If I left for few hours my base going on, I find thet I almost cannot walk outside because there are trees everywhere. :P
Someone can suggest me a solution?
(Already used the autoconcrete mod because I was thinking that they wont grows on paved ground, but seems that it happen anyway. :( Sigh!)
Thanks for your help.
Foreros

p.s.: Sorry for bad english, but I hope you could undestand it anyway, but dont esitate to correct me, so I can improve my english knowledge. Thanks.

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Looking for a specific mod

Post by Jap2.0 »

I did a quick search through the mod portal and found this mod. I'm not sure if it does exactly what you want, though. I haven't tried it. From the description, it sounds like it might only mark trees for destruction when it is initially placed, and not if any grow after that. I would try asking in one of the modding subforms.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

Foreros
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Looking for a specific mod

Post by Foreros »

I've sent a request to modder.
Thanks. Not calling "trees" in description it has not given me it as a result. :P

Return to “General discussion”