Question about starting empty

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Question about starting empty

Post by cpy »

Is there a mod or settings where i can start with 0 inventory? So i will have to build everything myself from scratch? Or only way to do it is to throw out everything myself?

-root
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Question about starting empty

Post by -root »

Build a box and throw it in there? Hvaen't heard of a mod that would do it. Be an interesting challenge though :)

cpy
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by cpy »

I love challenge. That's why i always look for mods that make game harder. I'm still playing game with very low enemy bases just to learn how game goes, and i'm already thinking how i'll make it ridiculously hard and fun. :D

Glyph
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Glyph »

I make an iron chest, throw everything in there except the gun and ammo, and shoot it until it's almost dead. Then I take all extra ammo out except the last one and destroy the box. That's the best I've found for starting blank. I like the feeling of starting with nothing.

If it doesn't feel like cheating to you, you can auto-mine iron at the start by holding right click on an iron ore patch and then opening the map. It will keep mining while you look at the map. Those first 5 iron ore are the most difficult to obtain :).

Return to “General discussion”