End game production view (Angel's + Bob's)

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
mazar83
Inserter
Inserter

End game production view (Angel's + Bob's)

Post by mazar83 »

Hi,

Sorry if this topic has already been discussed. If it has, could you let me know where?

For those that use Angel's and Bob's mods, could someone post their production view near the end of their game?

I want get an idea about the total consumption of the various plates. For example, steel plate vs aluminium plate vs silicon plate etc...

Thanks!

spitfire_23
Inserter
Inserter

Re: End game production view (Angel's + Bob's)

Post by spitfire_23 »

I haven't got an active save right now to show you, but the best tool I've ever found for this kind of thing is Helmod (https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Helfima/helmod). The UI is pretty awful, but you can input your goal (e.g. 1 science pack/second) and it will compute what inputs you need, how many assemblers, how much power, etc.

mazar83
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mazar83 »

Thanks spitfire_23, I tried helmod and I was able to add some recipes, but it did not appear to calculate anything. I mean, it was apparent that it was supposed to calculate things, but all the results were 0.

Does anyone have total consumption information for 0.15 with Angel's/Bob's at the first rocket launch? I would really appreciate seeing your production view (hotkey: p).

Helfima
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Helfima »

mazar83 wrote:Thanks spitfire_23, I tried helmod and I was able to add some recipes, but it did not appear to calculate anything. I mean, it was apparent that it was supposed to calculate things, but all the results were 0.

Does anyone have total consumption information for 0.15 with Angel's/Bob's at the first rocket launch? I would really appreciate seeing your production view (hotkey: p).
hello, you must put the quantity, use the green button in the output block

I have make a video but it is french: https://youtu.be/zrdLD2QOA0w

mazar83
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mazar83 »

Hi Helfima, thanks for your response. I figured out my problem from your tutorial. I appreciate your help, and I think I will be using it in the future.

However, what I'm really looking for is the total consumption statistics of someone who is playing Angel's/Bob's in 0.15.x.

Thanks!

Termak
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Termak »

Consumption varies a LOT between bases, after you have "most of stuff" done you are just building more and more science, and rockets for space science. Those are easily calculated with Helmod, it all depends how many packs / minute you want to make. I have never progressed to the megabig bases, i think my biggest one had like 4-6 toptier bobfactories building each rocket part and it all ran with red belts still.

mazar83
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mazar83 »

Look, I really appreciate your feedback and I understand your point of view. Maybe you disagree with my motivations for asking for it...but if you'd be so kind as to indulge my backward curiosity, could you please post your production view? I mean how hard is it?

British_Petroleum
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by British_Petroleum »

I'm playing with all bobs but no angels. My factory is consuming 5 gigawatts :o so i'd say it's late game ;) I could post you my production stats if you'd like? It just takes some time because it doesn't all fit on one screen so i gotta take a screen shot scroll down take a screen shot scroll down etc. etc.... at least 20 times. Unless you know of an easier way to do it?

mazar83
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mazar83 »

I don't know an easier way as I am a newb, but I would certainly welcome any feedback. That is, of course, if you're willing.

British_Petroleum
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by British_Petroleum »

This is the top of the list, stats for the last hour. edit: i'm playing with deathworld settings so some recipes are more expensive
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (55.32 KiB) Viewed 6877 times

mazar83
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mazar83 »

That's perfect. Thanks a lot.

mazar83
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mazar83 »

Any one else wanna post a pic of their production view? All feedback welcome. Angel's + Bob's preferred. Please say your version/mods.

Frostl
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Frostl »

These are from my 1 RPS (1000 science per second) Bob's + Angel's (Refining / Petrochem) megabase.

mazar83
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mazar83 »

AWESOME! Thanks!

featherwinglove
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by featherwinglove »

There's an obscure little Youtuber named Tetnusben who is probably the undisputed expert on AngelBob's ...on Youtube, perhaps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR1PGP- ... VzTyZGJc9s_

Return to “General discussion”