science packs 1 per second (all of them)

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Lee_newsum
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

science packs 1 per second (all of them)

Post by Lee_newsum »

I can work out all the over ones (see pick) but Space science pack is a pane.
you get 2000 Space science pack per Rocket
Rocket is 100 Rocket part
Rocket part has 3 s per part that 300 second for a Rocket
so what is the "Rocket part" per second ?

so then next Satellite per second ?

can some one help me with this plz.
1 per s science packs.png
1 per s science packs.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 3976 times

Sicnarf
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: science packs 1 per second (all of them)

Post by Sicnarf »

I just use the below calculator it is for 0.15, go to the Visualize section for they view you like to use.
You can plug in modules and beacons on the Factories tab if you wish to see how that affects production.

https://kirkmcdonald.github.io/calc.htm ... 98tLRaCh+9

Lee_newsum
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Lee_newsum »

Sicnarf wrote:I just use the below calculator it is for 0.15, go to the Visualize section for they view you like to use.
You can plug in modules and beacons on the Factories tab if you wish to see how that affects production.

https://kirkmcdonald.github.io/calc.htm ... 98tLRaCh+9
That link dus not work in IE 11 :( works in chrome low :| , looks like I guessed correctly on the Satellite and 2 chemical plant on battery is a good limiter to this line. (it is 0.001 /s)

Rocket part /s is 0.1/s from the link using the facts of "Foreman 0.2.0" better usability I see 24 of Rocket control units or low density structure or rocket fuel would be good limiter for that.

looks like the oil and cracking works on the linked one so I am using that one.

_Hertz_
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by _Hertz_ »

You get 1000 Space Science Packs per rocket launch so you need to launch a rocket every 1000s or 16m 40s. It would be a very very good idea to have production modules in your silo but you don't have them here so I will assume you do not wish to use them. You need 100 rocket parts so you need to make a rocket part once every 10 seconds. Each rocket part requires 10 rocket fuel, 10 low density structures and 1 rocket control unit so you need to make a rocket fuel every second, a low density structure every second and a control unit every 10 seconds. You need 1 satellite per launch so you need to make a satellite once every 1000 seconds.

Return to “General discussion”