Noobs view of blue belts

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
pipvac
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Noobs view of blue belts

Post by pipvac »

On my first play through I got to launch with some red and yellow belts. All pretty calm and at relative sedate pace. On that first play I remember thinking... who on earth needs blue belts...must be for show boating or something!? Second play through... dear lord I need something faster than blue belts to compensate for my poor planning, damn it!

:lol:
Oh so that's how blueprints work! OMG!

Tekky
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Noobs view of blue belts

Post by Tekky »

Hehe, yes, my brother, who is new to the game, still uses single yellow belts everywhere. I don't remember him ever having even used a red belt yet.

However, in my Marathon game, I am using up to 4 parallel blue belts for the same item in some places.

triffid_hunter
Inserter
Inserter

Post by triffid_hunter »

4 belts? heh I've got 8 belts each for iron and copper and four for green circuits and they still get dry, have to supplement with bots as I've run out of room for more!

HurkWurk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by HurkWurk »

pipvac wrote:On my first play through I got to launch with some red and yellow belts. All pretty calm and at relative sedate pace. On that first play I remember thinking... who on earth needs blue belts...must be for show boating or something!? Second play through... dear lord I need something faster than blue belts to compensate for my poor planning, damn it!

:lol:
bobs mods. try some of them... though i recommend avoiding the basic materials mods until you are ready for it. i think just library, logistics and inserters will get you what you are after.

featherwinglove
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by featherwinglove »

Train Bus. I found it quite hypnotic ;)

Return to “General discussion”