All achievements get!

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Mendel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

All achievements get!

Post by Mendel »

Finally got the last one yesterday

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... ievements/

most interesting one definitely was the lazy bastard, that forced completely different playstyle.

You are doing it right was also interesting in that I rushed to get bots asap and was then ghost placing everything right after that, even belts and railpieces until I got the achi. (since I didnt know which items are counted)

I wasnt used to using a lot of bots so the one with 100 bot follower count was last even though that wasnt really hard.

Some of the production related achievements and the speedrun one I did get in multiplayer but most of them were in single player.

So, which ones are you still missing if any?

Also if the devs see this, would you kindly let me know if any more achievements are planned for 1.0?

Kametec
Inserter
Inserter

Re: All achievements get!

Post by Kametec »

I perceive "Watch your step" more like a failure than an achievement. Therefore I actively try to avoid getting it as long as possible.

Mendel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Mendel »

that reminds me, in the latest run I also accidentally got the golem achievent by running into a train and surviving! :D

rcp27
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by rcp27 »

I'm working on a Lazy Bastard build (started post-0.15 science). The biggest challenge is getting that first assembly machine 2. You can't craft either burner or electric miners in an assembly 1, nor any kind of inserter. That means hand feeding one assembler, supplied by one burner miner for all the red science to get that far. After that things get easier, although previously making a "build everything" area comes second after getting science going, for lazy bastard you need that build everything area first. Oil is slow going at first because refineries need assembly machine 3 (gated behind purple science), but my first refinery was craft 106 out of the permitted 111, so I could have just made a bunch (I didn't, though, I now have 10 refineries up and running and am still on 106 crafts). Because I kept it small until after the oil bottleneck was over, and by then I had a fully stocked "build everything" and construction robots, I went through a huge robot-fueled expansion that bagged me "doing it right" without really trying.

yodamester
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by yodamester »

To get new achievemnts that is one of the best thing that makes this game replayable again and again for me. Keep up the good work and create more and more new achievments ;)

Mendel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Mendel »

I guess some nuclear power related achievements would be logical next step

Martinowitsch
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Martinowitsch »

This Trans-Factorio-Express needs a new challenging tile number, like 5.000 or 10.000, as train stops now count as 2.000 tiles.

Factorie
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Factorie »

I stopped bothering with achievements after the first few hours of the game. I would go out of my way for them and that hindered my bases. Plus mods auto disable achievements so that really sucks.

But congrats nonetheless!!

Kametec
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Kametec »

I got the trans-factorio express when I screwed rail signals and train went the long way instead. Target station was nearby, but the train went on a sightseeing tour around the whole railway.

Mendel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Mendel »

Factorie wrote:I stopped bothering with achievements after the first few hours of the game. I would go out of my way for them and that hindered my bases. Plus mods auto disable achievements so that really sucks.

But congrats nonetheless!!

Thanks. Yeah, I recommend you just ignore the achievements at first if you still find just generally expanding, improving and fine tuning your base fun, fresh and challenging. Most of the achievements will come accidentally when just playing normally. (Though mods disabling them is a bit of a bummer, you will likely want to play a bit of vanilla again when 0.16 and 1.0 are released, right?).

Only when you start feeling like you have been there and done that... that is when you might want to take a look at the achievements that are remaining after playing a few hundred hours normally.

Return to “General discussion”