the music is really good.

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
HurkWurk
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

the music is really good.

Post by HurkWurk »

there are few games i leave the in game music on. some games like PVP titles, i would rather hear important audio queues, other games like WoW, the audio really distracted from talking to other players on voice coms, and yet others, the music either doesnt fit or gets annoying, etc.

but factorio is one of the extremely rare games that when i was playing an updated copy that a friend had configured, i noticed immediately something was missing and actually turned the music back on. i can count on one hand the number of games ive ever done that for on one hand. and thats 30+ years of computer games.

the music absolutely sets the mood. it gives you that barren, lonely, working alone, trying to survive vibe. it meshes perfectly with the idea of being in a factory alone, or some place abandoned.

just had to say thanks.

Hellatze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: the music is really good.

Post by Hellatze »

look pal, we know this game are good. but keep posting this, only to keep annoy people.

Tekky
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: the music is really good.

Post by Tekky »

I agree that the music fits very well with the game. It provides a nice atmosphere and I never found it disturbung in any way.
Hellatze wrote:look pal, we know this game are good. but keep posting this, only to keep annoy people.
What is wrong with someone expressing his enthusiasm for the game? That's one of the things this forum is for. I have done the same several times.

Return to “General discussion”