Desura

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
FlamingNx9
Inserter
Inserter

Desura

Post by FlamingNx9 »

Are you guys planning to sell your game there? (though you need to give access to alpha)

Heinrich
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Desura

Post by Heinrich »

There are some discussions going on the forum about that topic. The developers anounced to set up a paying mechanism on their website, but this will take some time. Until then you'll have to be patient.

SirPrimalform
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by SirPrimalform »

Just bumping this because, apart from really liking Desura (and therefore liking the idea of seeing Factorio on Desura), I think it might help get some more sales since Desura sells alpha funded games.

SilverWarior
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SilverWarior »

SirPrimalform wrote:Just bumping this because, apart from really liking Desura (and therefore liking the idea of seeing Factorio on Desura), I think it might help get some more sales since Desura sells alpha funded games.
I totaly agree with that.
After my friend put his game (Projekt W) on Desura about three waks ago his game became quite popular.
He also put his game on IndeDB at the same time which bosted the popularity of his game even further. Currently his game has over 1200 of active instalations.
Sure his game is freeware so you can't realy compare it to Factorio but this still shows how much popularity you can gain by using theese sites. And yes both of those sites alows distributing of WIP (alpha and beta versions) games as finished games.

Return to “General discussion”