Thank you (Make the dev-team happy today!)

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Thank you (Make the dev-team happy today!)

Post by kovarex »

Thanks again for all of the kind words!
psychomuffin wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:39 pm
It asks you "do you want to exit, your game has not be saved!"
Also, when the game is saved, there is a 5 second period in which the game doesn't bother you with the notice. I remember adding it specifically because I was bothered by this stupid behaviour in some different game (can't remember, but there are probably plenty). It bothered me with the save dialog when I just manually saved it 2 seconds ago.

This brings me to the idea, that lot of the polish in the game is fueled by our ability to be annoyed by every little detail not working right. It is a gift and a curse at the same time really.

Kyralessa
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Kyralessa »

kovarex wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:40 am
This brings me to the idea, that lot of the polish in the game is fueled by our ability to be annoyed by every little detail not working right. It is a gift and a curse at the same time really.
It reminds me of a quote from George Bernard Shaw:

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

Stay unreasonable! :D

NotAlpha
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by NotAlpha »

I want to talk about Wube. I have never seen a company that is that humane and that actually cares about the community, they have proven on and on that being vocal and nice to the community is the way to go, I have not had any single bad interaction with a single Wube dev and I've talked with a couple. You can honestly put it as a selling point for one of the most addicting and well crafted games on the planet, so good that it backfires and makes me not wanna launch it up because i know im going to be stuck in a loop hole expanding my factory. The people i have met through factorio are life changing and its all because of community that was taken care of by the developers. Thank you Wube Software for creating this amazing game.

Also if any of you at Wube want Swedish candy just shoot me a DM looool.

Return to “General discussion”