Thank you (Make the dev-team happy today!)

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Lishek
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Thank you (Make the dev-team happy today!)

Post by Lishek »

Yup I agree full heartedly! I think what I love most about the game is the fact that it keeps it's basic gameplay elements that make it awesome through each of your games, no matter what settings you use etc... But at the same time is never exactly the same. There is always new layouts to try and different maps etc... Not to mention all the mods.

oliverthom707
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by oliverthom707 »

Thanks indeed. I wish the game would somehow track the time I play it, I'm quite likely nearing or over 1000h already :)

ekisacik
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ekisacik »

Just bought this game for someone else. <3

wosthisdo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by wosthisdo »

I've been meaning to say for a long time: The Factorio forums are (almost) always really pleasant place to be, both devs and players are interested, polite and helpful. I know we're small (atm) but it still stands out.
I have to brace myself before reading, let alone posting, on MC, Elite or KSP forums.

Blaine-O
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Blaine-O »

I've been playing computer games since 1986, and in general am very picky about the computer games I spend my time on.

I've long thought that no other development team in history, other than Wube, has made so many good decisions while also pulling off so many good implementations. Factorio is a gigantic, complicated engine that just works so well. It's impressive.

There have been many legendary games developed over the decades, but most also included numerous substantial flaws and/or bugs, and not many were as complicated as Factorio. This game is a rare feat.

This is the only game I've ever played that can compete with Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri as my all-time favorite.

AmericanPatriot
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by AmericanPatriot »

oliverthom707 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:12 pm
Thanks indeed. I wish the game would somehow track the time I play it, I'm quite likely nearing or over 1000h already :)
I know I have at least 3000

scooter010
Inserter
Inserter

Post by scooter010 »

I'm at about 500h and I really really love this game. There is no "right" way to do most things, u can just do them.

Cliffs on or off, peaceful or not. It does not feel like cheating even if u turn EVERYTHING to easy, there are still challenges.

And now, after years and years of factorio exists, there isstill stuff to learn and there are still guys who invents better BP or train systems or whatever. It's like chess. Basic rules are quite easy but the possibilities to arrange and combin them are endless.

Drakken
Inserter
Inserter

Simply... Thank you!

Post by Drakken »

I am logged in at 4 AM here in Chicago waiting to update to 1.0

This game has given me so much joy over the years that I just wanted to thank the Factorio team. So much work has been put in... and this version of the game is fantastic! Can't wait to build up around the new crash site on the hardest settings available (Deathworld Marathon with 100% sand, minimum trees, minimum water and the smallest starting area available!) And with that... I only have a 1 in 4 chance to survive on the first attempt.

This will be glorious! Thank you again and congratulations! I hope the 1.0 launch is a huge success. I've already purchased 4 copies of the game for all of my friends. Looking forward to giving you more of my money when the first expansion is created.

DanGio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DanGio »

Dear Wube team,

thank you for making Factorio. This is my all time #1 favorite game. Thank you for the very high quality level of features, optimizations, details, stability you've brought the game to. Thank you for writing FFF. I know that it is very hard to stop working and explain to people what you have been working on. So thank you for doing it with this amazing consistency. It allowed me, an outsider of the programming/engineering world, to enjoy the game more, to feel how passionate you were about this, and by doing this it created a strong bond between you & us.

I want to thank the community & moderators of this forum for making a nice online place to visit.

Long live to Wube !

SkerrittT
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SkerrittT »

Congratulations and thank you.
I retired a while back and have been playing Factorio for a bit over 4100 hours according to Steam. What a great game. Its been like a hobby for me. I truely appreciate the effort and attention to detail your team applies. You have every right to be proud of what you created. Thanks again.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] I'll merge this into the "than you" thread, I think it's better that way :).
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

bw_mutley
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by bw_mutley »

I want to express my gratitude for the devs making this awesome game. Congratulations for the official release!

Artful
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Artful »

Thank you for this awesome game !

daifeiya
Inserter
Inserter

Post by daifeiya »

Thanks to the development team for bringing us such a great game! It makes sense to my life!

Return to “General discussion”