*Dear Devs* Exact time of 0.15x beta release requested

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
SoulFrost
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

*Dear Devs* Exact time of 0.15x beta release requested

Post by SoulFrost »

Dear Dev's

*PS - I'll keep updating this post if we have a more accurate time, this one below is the most up to date estimate:

Based on Daniel34's post, this is the current estimated release time: Time&Date Converter

Just because I am so super keen to help you in any way that I can by testing the latest release .. and totally do not have a life crushing addition to factario ...

If you would be so kind could you please let us all know exactly when you plan to make the Tuesday's test of Factario available with this nifty time zone converter page:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

* The above will auto convert any entered time into the local time of the person clicking the link that you share with us.

That way I can be mentally prepared for maximum testing efficiency.

Last edited by SoulFrost on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: *Dear Devs* Exact time of 0.15x beta release requested

Post by daniel34 »

The devs probably don't know the exact time yet, it also depends on how fast their deployment script works.

My guess is sometime in the afternoon/early evening Prague time (UTC+2) so they can check that it successfully deployed, but I wouldn't mind a release in the morning or before noon either :)
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

SoulFrost
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SoulFrost »

daniel34 wrote:
My guess is sometime in the afternoon/early evening Prague time (UTC+2) so they can check that it successfully deployed, but I wouldn't mind a release in the morning or before noon either :)

Ohhh, that's a start! Thank you for that information, ill book mark that and keep refreshing my steam properties every second or two.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

SoulFrost wrote:Ohhh, that's a start! Thank you for that information, ill book mark that and keep refreshing my steam properties every second or two.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Given your timezone you don't need to wake up before 4pm, and if they release late stay up until 4am Wednesday ;)
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

SoulFrost
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SoulFrost »

daniel34 wrote:
SoulFrost wrote:Ohhh, that's a start! Thank you for that information, ill book mark that and keep refreshing my steam properties every second or two.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Given your timezone you don't need to wake up before 4pm, and if they release late stay up until 4am Wednesday ;)
I'll sleep when I am dead haha :D

Return to “General discussion”