Will price go up if i have already purchased?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Rallehop
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Will price go up if i have already purchased?

Post by Rallehop »

Will the price for Factorio go up for people who already bought it?

DarkenDragon
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Will price go up if i have already purchased?

Post by DarkenDragon »

once you've bought it, you've bought it, how would they charge you more for something you already own? o.O

Kazuar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Kazuar »

DarkenDragon wrote:once you've bought it, you've bought it, how would they charge you more for something you already own? o.O
I'd assume the question to be related to something I've been wondering as well.

Obviously, they can't retroactivly charge more for things you've already paid, but there are multiple 'tiers' of purchase, y'know?

Soo, having bought the base game only, will the price for the higher tiers (scenario pack & your name in-game) go up, as well?
Or will the raise only apply to the cost of the game itself, but not the additional 'backer' tiers?
[Note: I'm actually sorry if my posts come off as rude; english is not my native language, and I'm not aware of all it's nuances. Please do point out my misadoptions in tone!]

MtNak
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by MtNak »

Kazuar wrote: Soo, having bought the base game only, will the price for the higher tiers (scenario pack & your name in-game) go up, as well?
Or will the raise only apply to the cost of the game itself, but not the additional 'backer' tiers?
I also have this question :)

Kazuar
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Kazuar »

MtNak wrote:
Kazuar wrote: Soo, having bought the base game only, will the price for the higher tiers (scenario pack & your name in-game) go up, as well?
I also have this question :)
Frontpage has an answer to this question now. Seems it only affects the lowest tier.

Thank you, frontpage *waves*
[Note: I'm actually sorry if my posts come off as rude; english is not my native language, and I'm not aware of all it's nuances. Please do point out my misadoptions in tone!]

MtNak
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by MtNak »

Thanks! :) I didn't see that.

Return to “General discussion”