Rocket Defense

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Olix
Inserter
Inserter

Rocket Defense

Post by Olix »

Hi,

What happens when you research and build rocket defense? Just a "you have won!" screen? I've got to the point where I have a super factory that builds large amounts of everything. I want to complete the game, but I don't want to grind the ~400 alien artifacts needed to do that - it was painful enough to get the 30 I needed for Destroyer bots, and even with a big group of those artifact acquisition is still slow and tedious!

BurnHard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Rocket Defense

Post by BurnHard »

The rocket defence is a placeholder at the moment. It is planned to give the game some real endgame content, but at the moment it's basically just a "you have won" screen, yes.

JackGruff
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by JackGruff »

Alien bases can be eradicated easily by spamming distractor bots at them. But to lessen the time needed between base hunting sessions, use productivity module 3 in your science pack 4 assemblers.

Once you've researched everything, try to see how fast you can fill a steel chest with speed module 3 ;)

BurnHard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by BurnHard »

JackGruff wrote:But to lessen the time needed between base hunting sessions, use productivity module 3 in your science pack 4 assemblers...
.. and in the labs as well

Teurlinx
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Teurlinx »

BurnHard wrote:The rocket defence is a placeholder at the moment. It is planned to give the game some real endgame content, but at the moment it's basically just a "you have won" screen, yes.
Note that the rocket defense will generate a 10 minute countdown timer when placed. After this you get a victory screen with no ability to continue.

So: save before placing the rocket defense or you'll have to edit a file to continue playing the game.

Return to “General discussion”