To the Team

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Shocker
Inserter
Inserter

To the Team

Post by Shocker »

You guy's have done it, I am so happy to say that you guy's have made it! With the success of funding, I hope to see the already dedicated team continue to do great things for this game and it's community. From the start of the fund it defiantly didn't look good, weeks later it still wasn't looking up, and then poof..it got better and now were here, now starting to go over what was asked! I basically just want to say thank you to you guy's for creating this game, and being so involved with it's community. It truly shows how much you really love you're game, and I don't think any of us could ask of anymore from you all. So yet again, thanks, and continue on!

Oh, and one last thing...everyone give them a big round of applause! ( In other words comment below and thank them for all there hard work! )

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: To the Team

Post by kovarex »

Thank you for the support.

It is hard to explain my feelings, but to be honest, the most intensive is not joy, but feeling of big responsibility.
Joy is the second one :)

We will try to do the best we can to not fail your expectations!

Darthlawsuit
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Darthlawsuit »

kovarex wrote:Thank you for the support.

It is hard to explain my feelings, but to be honest, the most intensive is not joy, but feeling of big responsibility.
Joy is the second one :)

We will try to do the best we can to not fail your expectations!
Just listen to and value the community's opinions. Players tend to play the game more than developers and we do it from many more angles than a single person could so we somehow always find bugs, imbalances, and neat features everyone wants.

The players figure out what they want as they play the game, you want people to play your game, and for it to sell well. If you add in what the players want then you will have a game that those players want to play and want to share to all of their friends. If you fix large bugs everyone is complaining about as they occur you will get a pretty loyal fanbase. Also multiplayer is a boom for getting friends to recruit friends who recruit friends, if properly implemented.

Game developers who listen to their customers get very large and loyal fanbases. Game developers who don't listen to their fans become part of EA games.

Xisuma
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Xisuma »

Darthlawsuit wrote:
kovarex wrote:Game developers who listen to their customers get very large and loyal fanbases. Game developers who don't listen to their fans become part of EA games.
haha thats hilarious :-) EA are all about $$$

mindreader
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mindreader »

You guy's have done it, I am so happy to say that you guy's have made it!
I would like to congratulate you guys with this victory!
Thought no time to relax :) You have much much work to do.
Although, your best bet is your own vision of future game, remember to get all you can from comminity.
In my opinion, combining of these two strategies will lead where you want to.

P.S. i am waitnig for 0.2.9 :P

Ween
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Ween »

kovarex wrote:Thank you for the support.
Thank you for the game ;)
---<@

Mysteria9
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mysteria9 »

Darthlawsuit wrote:Game developers who listen to their customers get very large and loyal fanbases. Game developers who don't listen to their fans become part of EA games.
Very true indeed!

JohnTS
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by JohnTS »

Since the first time I tried this game over a month ago I was blown away at how polished and FUN it was, and this is only the alpha release. You guys have my sincerest congratulations, I'm super happy for all of you. Factorio is going to be an absolutely amazing game, I'm so anxious to see how it will turn out. :D

Mark
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Mark »

Going to reach the 22,000 euro stretch goal soon :)

This game is awesome & I can't wait to see what you have prepared for us in future updates ;)
YT Channel (Minecraft + Factorio): http://www.youtube.com/user/NiceMarkMC
Factorio Tutorial Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... XTtCXiJjdn

Staxxy
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Staxxy »

Multiplayer soon(ish) ! It's over 21000 as I type !

FlamingNx9
Inserter
Inserter

Post by FlamingNx9 »

Grah! 2.15k and only 2 more hours.Might even throw another 10 at it

Return to “General discussion”