Flame Turrets? and some slight issues

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
AdmiralPatton
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Flame Turrets? and some slight issues

Post by AdmiralPatton »

o7 All! So I thought that with the recent update, we would see a flame turret as part of the game? If so I cannot find it for the life of me within the tech tree! And if not then well that makes perfect sense haha! Another problem is that every time i open factorio all my previous settings have been reset and I have to go through and do it again and again. Some settings like full screen dont even work and im stuck in windowed mode >_< ... If anyone has these same issues, hopefully you know of a fix or just have an answer for my question? Cheers!

Jarin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Flame Turrets? and some slight issues

Post by Jarin »

I'm pretty sure it unlocks at the same tech as the flamethrower. Make sure you're actually running 0.13? If you're on steam, you have to opt-in to the beta.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Flame Turrets? and some slight issues

Post by Koub »

First things first, I have seen at least another post in the bugs surforum talking about graphic options not being saved. You should give it a look, and if you can't dinf it, make your own topic.
Next, I'm downloading the 0.13 right now to be sure, but I'm pretty sure there is a tech that unlocks flame turrets. However, if you play on an older map where you have already discovered that tech, then you'll have to use a console command to enable the turrets. See here : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=27144
[Edit] :
There you are
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “General discussion”