Oil is not being producd from Barrels in Chem Lab??

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Hogweed
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Oil is not being producd from Barrels in Chem Lab??

Post by Hogweed »

Hi,

Ugh, hate to keep having to ask, but I cannot find any way to get this to work. I searched to find a solution, but since i cant seem to find one, I assume I am doing something wrong.

Here is the set up I have, it looks just fine. But the chemlab just wont make oil and produce the empty barrel. There are 3 oil barrels sitting in the lab, but it just wont start. what am I doing wrong?

I also have a link to the save game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/swd67i6ume6s0 ... in_Oil.zip

Would appreciate any help here, I need to get oil back online as I have depleted all current fields and everything has slowed to a crawl.

Thanks!

haunted_1
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Oil is not being producd from Barrels in Chem Lab??

Post by haunted_1 »

You should look at the top of this post: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=3&t=2479
There's a hotfix for it :)

Hogweed
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Hogweed »

Hi haunted_1,

Thank you! I had no idea that was a bug. I have been searching youtube for some vids, but only one person is doing the 0.9.0 version, and he is no where near this part.
Really appreciate your help on this!!!! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: Now I can move on!!

Anyone interested in seeing my game should should check out the save game. Its quite a huge base, and its completely walled off and protected. I think its worth a look! If you want to see the train set up for oil and using the logistic system, its all set up.

Hogweed
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Hogweed »

I installed the hot fix and it is working perfectly!! Thanks!

Return to “General discussion”