My deconstruction has slowed?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Hogweed
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

My deconstruction has slowed?

Post by Hogweed »

Hi - asking a lot of questions here! :oops: But I noticed that sometimes when I right click to remove something, it is very fast. But I also see that sometimes it gets slow, and if I want to quickly take down a wall or even a turret, it can take much longer. Just wondering why that may be. My personal battery is fully charged, so I cant figure out why it takes so long to break something down. Appreciate any help!

SilverWarior
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: My deconstruction has slowed?

Post by SilverWarior »

Your tool gets damaged whenever you deconstruct something and not only when you are mining. So it is quite posible that your tool durability has fallen to zero and your tool broke.
Your tool quality does afects the deconstruction speed and not only mining speed.

CherryKiss
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by CherryKiss »

hmmm, yes, probably either your tool got broken and you need to make a new mining pick, or you're talking about it being harder to mine some objects than others, which is intended... stone walls for instance take longer than laser turrets!

Hogweed
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Hogweed »

Yes, thank you! I didn't realize that the tool was responsible for all the work that you do, now I keep a minimum of 10 available. It wasn't that it was one item taking longer, everything was very slow - so I had run out of picks. I see items do have various times to mine.

Return to “General discussion”