Making Etho's Watson in Factorio

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
MalContentFL
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Making Etho's Watson in Factorio

Post by MalContentFL »

After seeing a lot of cool stuff made with combinators, I was wondering if anyone had made or can make something like Watson that Ethoslab had built in his singleplayer Minecraft LP. It would use lamps to make facial expressions and have a health, hunger, happiness, etc. bars as well. For example, feed it with alien artifacts in a smart chest to decrease hunger and increase happiness. I don't know how the combinators work but it would be cool to see someone make this.

Mullematsch
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Making Etho's Watson in Factorio

Post by Mullematsch »

I will start working on this as soon as the new update is out. For the most part, I already know how to build him but with the new additions in the update it should be a bit easier. Next I will probably look into a way of playing with Watson (thought it was Wilson?).
Shameless Advertising
Join me in my Factorio Let´s Play: https://www.youtube.com/user/Mulematsch

brunzenstein
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Making Etho's Watson in Factorio

Post by brunzenstein »

Mullematsch wrote:I will start working on this as soon as the new update is out.
combinators are indeed the cream toppling for the real connoisseur. Clever combinator uses for loading/unloading or resource management is looked for - and how about a save file from your build?

Return to “General discussion”