About combat revisited

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Shin
Inserter
Inserter

About combat revisited

Post by Shin »

Can we still expect that in 0.13? I heard some plans changed and now we get fire and a flamethrower turret which is also very cool. :) But I'm still excited for a better balanced combat system in general. Is it delayed for 0.14? On the roadmap shuffle there is no info about that. https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-131
Sry for being impatient. :? But I just want to know.

Shin
Inserter
Inserter

Re: About combat revisited

Post by Shin »

Noone knows any information? :?:

mngrif
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by mngrif »

You know as much as anyone else knows. All that we know is that we'll get the flamethrower turret (HELL YES) and stuff will be set on fire. I'm hoping they will buff the flamethrower itself, but as you've read in the FFFs nothing has been mentioned.
My Silly Factorian Tricks
<_aD> OBSERVE SIGNAL ASPECT BEFORE CROSSING TRACK

Shin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Shin »

mngrif wrote: You know as much as anyone else knows. All that we know is that we'll get the flamethrower turret (HELL YES) and stuff will be set on fire. I'm hoping they will buff the flamethrower itself, but as you've read in the FFFs nothing has been mentioned.
Yes, this will be fun to burn whole forests and roast aliens. :twisted: I'm hoping that, too. It would be a waste if it would stay that weak, because it really looks cool.
Thank you for your reply. :)

Return to “General discussion”