0.9

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
User avatar
rk84
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 556
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 am
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by rk84 »

tbarros wrote:i cant handle this much more... my browser history is filled with factorio pages...
i keep refreshing every 5 secs... :shock:
I have more patience... I let userscript do it once per min. "0.9" will launch youtube video in new tab to get my attention :lol:
Test mode
Searching Flashlight
[WIP]Fluid handling expansion
[WIP]PvP gamescript
[WIP]Rocket Express
Autofill: The torch has been pass to Nexela

Plop and run
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:47 pm
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by Plop and run »

250 MiB / 512 Kib/s gives a nice round result of 4k seconds. All the new gfx tho...
Black blood of the factory

tbarros
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:56 am
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by tbarros »

rk84 wrote:
tbarros wrote:i cant handle this much more... my browser history is filled with factorio pages...
i keep refreshing every 5 secs... :shock:
I have more patience... I let userscript do it once per min. "0.9" will launch youtube video in new tab to get my attention :lol:

:o i sense the force is strong in you master jedi, teach thy the path of the force

User avatar
rk84
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 556
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 am
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by rk84 »

tbarros wrote: :o i sense the force is strong in you master jedi, teach thy the path of the force
Because of a great disturbance in the F, my script were suddenly silenced. (page fails to load from time to time :lol:)

EDIT: OMG OMG NOW NOW NOW
Test mode
Searching Flashlight
[WIP]Fluid handling expansion
[WIP]PvP gamescript
[WIP]Rocket Express
Autofill: The torch has been pass to Nexela

Plop and run
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:47 pm
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by Plop and run »

did you DOS the forum? :|
Black blood of the factory

Toawa
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:14 am
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by Toawa »

I see the "experimental release" link in downloads, and am currently 70% downloaded..

Gentlemen, start your engines.

tbarros
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:56 am
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by tbarros »

rk84 wrote:Because of a great disturbance in the F, my script were suddenly silenced. (page fails to load from time to time :lol:)

EDIT: OMG OMG NOW NOW NOW
What? wait where? TELL ME!!!! :shock:

luarvic
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:19 pm
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by luarvic »

Okay, so while we waiting here something to keep us busy. Under one of those is a surprise. Enjoy! :D
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Last edited by luarvic on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Algram
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:28 am
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by Algram »

Will the download be availibale through the ingame updater?

Plop and run
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:47 pm
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by Plop and run »

Toawa wrote:I see the "experimental release" link in downloads, and am currently 70% downloaded..

Gentlemen, start your engines.
Am I blind or something?
Black blood of the factory

Algram
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:28 am
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by Algram »


Dofolo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: 0.9

Post by Dofolo »

Slow download :p

Buuuuuuut, 1 minute to go, yay *O*

Post Reply

Return to “General discussion”