Wow! (Amazing Game!)

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Sammikins
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Wow! (Amazing Game!)

Post by Sammikins »

So a friend tosses me this game, said he wants someone to play with and said that I'll love it. Wow, he was RIGHT! It's fun as heck! It's so interesting that I've gotten several of my family members wanting to play it, and I've already hooked 2 friends ;) It may take a while to get copies for my family. On that note, however, it's so great the game is VERY easy to run, so everyone can run it, even on their terrible laptops.

Seriously, Kudos on such an amazing game. I hope to be a very long-time player of this game. :D

webkilla
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Wow! (Amazing Game!)

Post by webkilla »

say goodbye to your sparetime :)

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xterminator »

Glad you like it so much, and welcome to the community. :)
Hope you didn't have a job to go to, or a pet, or a need to eat for that matter, cause that will all be over nos. :lol:
Image Image Image

jackthesmack
Inserter
Inserter

Post by jackthesmack »

I keep trying to get friends to play but only got 1 of them into it. The rest just try it once or twice and go back to World of Warcraft. Ugh.

axefrog
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by axefrog »

Friends and family have seen me playing it but they look at me like I'm a weirdo for thinking something like this is fun. One of my brothers got bored of it really fast. My other brother said it didn't look like the kind of thing he'd play. A friend of mine who studies game design doesn't see the point of it and thinks it just plays to the same psychological hooks that games like Candy Crush and Farmville play to. My sister is... well she doesn't really play games. Her boyfriend only likes fighting and shooting games. Another friend of mine looked at the videos but said it wasn't really his kinda game. Yet another friend of mine did buy it, but just never got into it.

I dunno what's wrong with them all. Perhaps I need to gather them all up and have a backwards intervention.

Return to “General discussion”