Truly amazing sophisticated indie game

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Adam_UK
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Truly amazing sophisticated indie game

Post by Adam_UK »

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take some time off playing Factorio to say its absolutely brilliant, a true gem hidden in a sea of letdowns (Rome 2 anyone?)

So, I found out about Factorio from youtube, from das24680 credits to him. This game needs to get more publicity, I was just wondering if the staff are handing out as many review copies to youtubers with lots subscribers as possible?
This game needs to be on Desura, indiegames & possibly steam when all the bugs are squashed & content is there (Or that early access section steam has).

But yeah, totally amazing game guys really enjoying it & looking forward to where it goes in the future.

Thumbs up
Adam

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Truly amazing sophisticated indie game

Post by slpwnd »

Hello Adam,

welcome to the forums:) Thank you for the kind words. Messages like these always boost our morale.

As for the marketing and going to the platforms you mention: yes we will:) To be honest we are not doing any active marketing now because of our really obsolete trailer. But the new one is coming soon. And pushing Factorio on those platforms is the plan for this year. So stay tuned.

Adam_UK
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Truly amazing sophisticated indie game

Post by Adam_UK »

slpwnd wrote:Hello Adam,

welcome to the forums:) Thank you for the kind words. Messages like these always boost our morale.

As for the marketing and going to the platforms you mention: yes we will:) To be honest we are not doing any active marketing now because of our really obsolete trailer. But the new one is coming soon. And pushing Factorio on those platforms is the plan for this year. So stay tuned.
Fantastic news slpwnd, I wish you & the all of the staff all the best in doing so! :D

Return to “General discussion”