love this game

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
dazz500
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

love this game

Post by dazz500 »

Hi all I just want to say I think this game is brilliant and thanks to the devs for making it. I've been playing it for around 3 months now and I'm totally addicted :D . I think the train system is great as well ( in particular rail signals ), keep up the good work.
Just one question though : what are beacons used for ?

Dysoch
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: love this game

Post by Dysoch »

dazz500 wrote:Hi all I just want to say I think this game is brilliant and thanks to the devs for making it. I've been playing it for around 3 months now and I'm totally addicted :D . I think the train system is great as well ( in particular rail signals ), keep up the good work.
Just one question though : what are beacons used for ?
you can put modules into beacons and in the radius they work in, they distribute the modules effect. (produuctivity modules dont work in there anymore)
they work great, but have a limited range, and the effect is halved
Creator of:
- DyTech
- DyWorld
- DyWorld-Dynamics
- DyWorld-Dynamics 2
Active since Factorio 0.6

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

dazz500 wrote:Hi all I just want to say I think this game is brilliant and thanks to the devs for making it. I've been playing it for around 3 months now and I'm totally addicted :D . I think the train system is great as well ( in particular rail signals ), keep up the good work.
I would hug you, bug I'm too sweaty :)

dazz500
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by dazz500 »

Cheers guys. This game is like a black hole sucking time out of my life but I'm enjoying myself :) .

aussiegaylord
Inserter
Inserter

Post by aussiegaylord »

this game truly is amazing, i have never had more fun playing a game ( ties with all the good games like minecraft and elder scrolls as far as i am concerned). keep up the good work guys, i am looking forward to whatever you guys bring in next and i love how you can play it on a low end laptop and still have fun. ( still works even when i run it on a laptop with 2 gigs of ram and a crappy processor and graphics card to boot ). this allows me to take it with me wherever i go and when i get home to my proper laptop and desktop allows me to enjoy the game to the fullest. good luck with your further updates. i will be looking out for them :D :D :D

Return to “General discussion”