Question for developers and Players

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Coupoen_Lesnik
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Question for developers and Players

Post by Coupoen_Lesnik »

Hello everyone, I bought the game and I liked it very much, oh tightened as well, but I'm interested in one question all the time. Will Multiplayer?
And then I want to with friends \ other play much together to survive on, and then one all very hard to do.
Razrabodchiki I understand that this is very dreary, but better now than then tormented with this :)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Question for developers and Players

Post by kovarex »

Hello,
I'm glad you like the game, this question has been answered here recently: http://ask.fm/FactorioGame
Our plan is to start working on the multiplayer after the 0.9 release. The 0.8 is planned for 6. december, so the 0.9 could be out in january. The estimated time for the first version of multiplayer is 2-3 months of 2-3 people (almost all the programming team). So the soonest imaginable date for multplayer is late April.
I want to play the multiplayer as well :)

Darthlawsuit
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Question for developers and Players

Post by Darthlawsuit »

kovarex wrote:Hello,
I'm glad you like the game, this question has been answered here recently: http://ask.fm/FactorioGame
Our plan is to start working on the multiplayer after the 0.9 release. The 0.8 is planned for 6. december, so the 0.9 could be out in january. The estimated time for the first version of multiplayer is 2-3 months of 2-3 people (almost all the programming team). So the soonest imaginable date for multplayer is late April.
I want to play the multiplayer as well :)
Me and some of my friends have been wanting a multiplayer building game where we can blow things up but I haven't gotten them to buy the game yet. Once you get multiplayer I will get you a few more sales :D

Return to “General discussion”