The campaign's second mission

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Scalare
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

The campaign's second mission

Post by Scalare »

Where you have to get a computer from the aliens..
Is it deliberate that it's simply unfinishable? A little notice about it ingame would be nice :).
I tried turtling them with turrets but they end up destroying more turrets than I can put up anyway. It was only after I read these forums that I got a few hints that this mission is meant to be extremely difficult.
Perhaps it's a good idea to put in a <TIP> Even though we've given you an objective, we haven't finished the next mission yet, so this mission is simply unfinishable.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: The campaign's second mission

Post by kovarex »

Hello, what version are you playing?

Nova
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Nova »

He says something about getting a computer from the aliens, so it is the second campaign, first mission.

The mission is not easy, but with 15 turrets and enough munition it should be possible to kill spawners and biters without getting yourself killed. ;)
Greetings, Nova.
Factorio is one of the greatest games I ever played, with one of the best developers I ever heard of.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

In the latest version, I finished this in less than hour with the help of 4 turrets.

Nova
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Nova »

You do not count. You have created the game and have maybe the fastest time on any mission. :D
Greetings, Nova.
Factorio is one of the greatest games I ever played, with one of the best developers I ever heard of.

Scalare
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Scalare »

I'm playing version 0.6.4 :). And yes, I'm talking about 'a new hope'. After I had researched everything I went to the alien base and it turned out to be too hard. Perhaps I should've gone earlier?

Scalare
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Scalare »

Seems that there are updates I didn't know about ;). I'm updating to version 0.7.5 and then I'll see if I encounter the same problems :P.

Scalare
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Scalare »

the 0.7.5 update made this level a bit easier for me ;). now I've completed it and advanced to the next level! Thanks for the help!

Return to “General discussion”