Discussing the (missing?) 4th type of transport!

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
AutoMcD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: The Game is The best But, needs a new vehicle

Post by AutoMcD »

chemicalemon wrote:
IMG_3081[1].JPG
got the game about a week ago and i suck. but ive played 20 hours and am having so much fun!!! just go the talk because i have trouble with all the spawners (it spawned me a load of them). the talk can be very helpful but when there is over 500 small biters, spitters, and medium bimters, the talk even with explosive shells has trouble plowing though them. it would be so cool to see a late game-end game vehicle that is stronger then the tank. d

For such dense spawner camps.. I think the most effective way to deal with this is to make yourself a stack of big electric poles and laser turrets. Good old-fashioned turret creep, set yourself a full perimeter out to the edge of the pollution cloud. Make use of the water as natural barriers. :)

Late game I find the destroyer drones, combat shotgun, power armor shields to be awesome. But that looks so dense, even if not directly assaulting with turrets you will need nearby "safe" zone to retreat to.

Joefesok
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Discussing the (missing?) 4th type of transport!

Post by Joefesok »

So there was a discussion on orbital drops here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13200&p=89005&hilit ... rop#p89005

I'd like to add- Why not create orbital 'Prefab' bases? Like logistics robots, but the base is fully assembled in orbit. Or it schedules to drop robots on a position. In addition, there could be some function to automatically fill deposits with drills and power lines at the potential risk of not getting the most efficient layout.

golfmiketango
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by golfmiketango »

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

:) Nice pics. But I would call that the 5th type: Containers, pallettes, transport boxes ...

This thread is about a very fast transport.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “General discussion”