Is game dead or not? [Not at all]

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
aka13
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Is game dead or not? [Not at all]

Post by aka13 »

Literally what I mean, I don't even have to tag one of them, and I get a nice line "who is currently on your ignore list, made this post".
Pony/Furfag avatar? Opinion discarded.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

That is correct, it was unclear from your sayings that you had clicked the ignore button. Unfortunatly the ignore button doesn't make me ignore you, it would help me control myself better if you were not refering to me personnaly and then complaining that i reacted. I tried my best to react positively.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

aka13 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:57 pm
Literally what I mean, I don't even have to tag one of them, and I get a nice line "who is currently on your ignore list, made this post".
Well, yeah, everyone can see topics that are receiving new posts for them to check out, and then you called the person out by name. Of course they're gonna reply. :D
Kewlhotrod wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:35 pm
me scrolling thro dead lifeless forums for news.
As mmmPi pointed out, many I believe moved to Discord (I'm quite frequently seeing in bug reports "I was directed here from discord"). I personally don't care for it as the format better fits rolling conversations about nonesense, but if you want to see activity, that might be the place to go.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

And just in case you would wonder, there is still moderation going on whenever needed (which is not a lot thankfully).
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Kewlhotrod
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Kewlhotrod »

does anyone got that old early access backers google drive link to get behind the scenes stuff they was developing?(wip stuff) I remember way back looking at that and getting to see stuff before they announced it. is that still a thing :?:

aka13
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by aka13 »

Kewlhotrod wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:05 pm
does anyone got that old early access backers google drive link to get behind the scenes stuff they was developing?(wip stuff) I remember way back looking at that and getting to see stuff before they announced it. is that still a thing :?:
There was also a hidden wiki, but both is now gone as far as I know.
Pony/Furfag avatar? Opinion discarded.

Return to “General discussion”