Play time per player on a MP map

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Stlyau
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Play time per player on a MP map

Post by Stlyau »

Is there a way to see how much time each individual person has spent on a map? I know /players shows all the people that have logged into that map, but I was curious if you can see each of their amount of time spent in said map.

For example, I have a map that started out as a MP with family but has become solo. I was just curious how much of the "saved" time I've been on the map. Said map is nearing the 50 day save mark, and I would really like to know how much of that I was actually on the map. I know it's got to be close to 90% or more, as I know there were some points early in the MP stage that it was played without me.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Play time per player on a MP map

Post by DaveMcW »

Code: Select all

/c for _,player in pairs(game.players) do
  game.print(player.name .. " " .. player.online_time/216000 .. " hours")
end

Stlyau
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Stlyau »

Thank you. At least I now know of the 1179hrs the map has been played, I've been on it for all but 33hrs roughly. :)

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Moving this to Technical Help, I feel it might interest people in there.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

I don’t do multiplayer, but wonder if this may help? Give you play time as well as other info.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/EvoGUI
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “Technical Help”