[1.1.33] Sprites have disappeared for some entities

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
FactoryBuilder
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.33] Sprites have disappeared for some entities

Post by FactoryBuilder »

I don't know everything that has happened. I don't see any pattern to which entities have lost their sprites. I don't know if the sprites simply aren't showing up or if they are off position from their entities. I don't know every entity that lost their sprite.

What I do know is that I switched windows from Factorio to Chrome because I was waiting for my factory to produce stuff so I can do stuff (I don't remember what and I don't think it's important). I switched back and entities were missing their sprites. I do this all the time but for some reason, this time some sprites decided not to show up any more. The sprites I do know went missing are: Tops of trains and wagons (wheels show up), the player, enemies, pumps, roboports, radars, beacons, rocket silos. There could be more that I just didn't check.

I restarted the game and all the sprites are back. This is the first time it has happened and I might not see it ever again. I couldn't find any other reports on this so maybe it's some very very far out edge case that I just so happened to do? Some very specific combination of keypresses and window changing that removed the sprites?

Return to “Technical Help”