Wrong mail address

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Wrong mail address

Post by Pi-C »

My old mail provider has been taken over by Vodafone, and Vodafone's service really sucks. So I've just set up a new account with another provider, and changed the mail address connected to my Factorio account. However, I messed up big time and used a wrong TLD for the new account. Now I can't change the address again for a week.

Could you please revert my change so that I get a chance to enter the correct mail address? The old mail address still exists. Wanted to migrate everything first before abandoning it for good. :-)
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Wrong mail address

Post by Klonan »

Pi-C wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:08 pm
My old mail provider has been taken over by Vodafone, and Vodafone's service really sucks. So I've just set up a new account with another provider, and changed the mail address connected to my Factorio account. However, I messed up big time and used a wrong TLD for the new account. Now I can't change the address again for a week.

Could you please revert my change so that I get a chance to enter the correct mail address? The old mail address still exists. Wanted to migrate everything first before abandoning it for good. :-)
email support@factorio.com

Pi-C
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Wrong mail address

Post by Pi-C »

Thanks, will do so! :-)
A good mod deserves a good changelog. Here's a tutorial (WIP) about Factorio's way too strict changelog syntax!

Return to “Technical Help”