Craft item disappeared

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
ABigSnail
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Craft item disappeared

Post by ABigSnail »

The Spidertron Remote seems to have disappeared from my craft menu. I have researched the Spidertron and can walk around in one, but alas the remote is missing.

I have a feeling that a mod may have screwed things up, but I've removed them and it hasn't reappeared. Searching in places like here or google has not yielded any help either.

Anybody able to help out or know a file I can edit or something to bring it back?

Thanks.

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Craft item disappeared

Post by Xorimuth »

Yes, that sounds like a mod has disabled a recipe, which will persist on that save after the mod is uninstalled. If you know which mod it is, please report it to that mod author :)

You can re-enable all recipes that you've unlocked by doing

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.reset_technology_effects()
in the console. Note that this will disable achievements on the save.
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

ABigSnail
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ABigSnail »

Thank you for the response. I tried what you suggested but it didn't bring the remote back :-(

I've also tried verifying game files, but no luck.

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

Ok, how about this?

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.recipes["spidertron-remote"].enabled = true
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

ABigSnail
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ABigSnail »

Hey. No luck with that either.

From what I remember, I installed a mod that changed the craft tab to have heaps more pages and things were re-arranged a lot. I disabled the mod (I don't remember which mod it was) and everything _but_ the spidertron remote appeared back where they were supposed to. Does that help?

Thanks.

Return to “Technical Help”