Cannot set filters on cargo wagons.

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Grundy2925
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Cannot set filters on cargo wagons.

Post by Grundy2925 »

Just updated to 1.1.19 (build 57957,win65) and I can no longer use the middle mouse button (MMB) to filter slots in the wagons, a feature I used a lot previously to protect incorrect filling of wagons on the service supply train. (Supplying repair packs, artillery shells, etc. to remote mines).
The MMB works find for clearing slots on the quick bar so I know it's not a hardware issue. It also works okay everywhere else. It's just the wagon slots.
I've redefined mouse buttons 4 and 5 on the HyperX gaming mouse I use, as the middle button click. These work exactly the same. Also tried other mice.
Is there a keyboard assignment I can use instead, or define?
Any assistance appreciated.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Cannot set filters on cargo wagons.

Post by Loewchen »

Toggle filter needs a mouse key. Did you redefine buttons 4 and 5 as middle mouse button after the issue began?

Grundy2925
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Cannot set filters on cargo wagons.

Post by Grundy2925 »

Hi,
The problem stated immediately after the 1.1 update. I redefined the mouse buttons to try to overcome the problem, and the button functions are now back to the default status. Middle button still works fine for everything else. It's just the wagons filters.
Thanks.

Return to “Technical Help”