progress reset of MxlChievements (after factorio update)

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
picarlo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

progress reset of MxlChievements (after factorio update)

Post by picarlo »

as written in the title i use the MxlChievements and after each update of factorio all achivement of the mod is lost
i had written to the autor of the mod and he written to me to make a bug report (adding 2 files)
since 1.0.0 perhaps longer (at that time fever mods)

in addition i noticed that some game controls (keyboard) and graphic options have changed or reset to default (full screen instead of windowed); fps / ups display of key f4 deactivated) ; need to log in manually in factorio to acces mods
so i think there are some log files deleted but why?

perhaps you can take a look especially the controls / graphic options who will be lost

greetings (from luxembourg)
and sry my english is not very good
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(8.49 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
factorio-previous.log
(73.75 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: progress reset of MxlChievements (after factorio update)

Post by Rseding91 »

This sounds like steam is broken and is continually re-downloading and overwriting your settings e very time you exit. That or they fail to save to disk.

In either case there's nothing in the log file or anything to indicate a bug on the game side. Moving to technical help.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

picarlo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: progress reset of MxlChievements (after factorio update)

Post by picarlo »

the "errors" i get is only if there is an official game update
i noticed yet that the language is changed to german (but only if the game is updated)

Return to “Technical Help”