[1.0.0] Crash loading any save: PrototypeMigrationList::ActiveMigrations

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
maximP
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.0.0] Crash loading any save: PrototypeMigrationList::ActiveMigrations

Post by maximP »

Hi,
When i try to join any world, either singleplayer or multiplayer, it gets stuck on the loading map screen and i get an error. The error says:

]"Error Util.cpp:97: Unexpected error occurred. If you're running the latest version of the game you can help us solve the problem by posting the contents of the log file on the Factorio forums.
Please also include the save file(s), any mods you may be using, and any steps you know of to reproduce the crash."

So here i will upload my log file and hope u guys can fix it.
Ty <3
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(10.41 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.0.0] Crash loading any save: PrototypeMigrationList::ActiveMigrations

Post by Loewchen »

Post your blueprint-storage.dat please, you will have to change the file suffix to be able to upload to the forum (like .txt) or zip it or upload to googledrive and post a public link instead.

maximP
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by maximP »

hi,
there were 2 folders that said blueprint, i zipped them both. Hope u can help.
ty <3
Attachments
blueprints.zip.zip
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 59 times

biasia4
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by biasia4 »

[1.0.0] - Mac - Crashed after Interacting with Error Reporting Dialog Box

I am having the same problem. First Factorio became unresponsive shortly after joining a friend - bad connection?. Using Force Quit, I quit and restarted Factorio from Steam. Upon rejoining the game I received the following error reporting dialog box:
Causes Factorio to quit pressing either Yes or No.
Causes Factorio to quit pressing either Yes or No.
Error Dialog Box_Causes Factorio Quit.tiff (63.25 KiB) Viewed 819 times
I pressed "No" the first time, and the game quit. Restarting from Steam again, I received the same dialog box when I rejoined the game. This time pressing "Yes" also caused the game to quit, but it did open the folder in Finder that contains the logs. This has been repeated several times and the attached Log is after 4 or 5 attempts.
factorio-current.log
"Factorio-current.log" - following crash initiated by Error Reporting dialog box
(6.85 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

m1ss1ontomars2k4
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by m1ss1ontomars2k4 »

Hi, I am having the same problem. After bisecting it appears to have started with 0.18.37 (blueprint GUI update), which also has different logs from the later versions. 0.18.34 (on my Linux server) is fine, as is 0.18.36 (Windows steam). It happens even after I delete my blueprint-storage.dat, so I guess it is related to the blueprints saved...in the map?

I've attached a log from 0.18.36, 0.18.37, and 1.0.0. Let me know if you still need my blueprint-storage.dat or if you need my save file.
Attachments
factorio-current-1.0.0.log
(69.84 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
factorio-current-0.18.37.log
(5.82 MiB) Downloaded 62 times
factorio-current-0.18.36.log
(3.23 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

m1ss1ontomars2k4
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by m1ss1ontomars2k4 »

I managed to fix the issue.

I randomly guessed that some conflict was happening while trying to do too many migrations at once (from 0.16.11 to 1.0.0) so instead, I loaded the game in 0.18.34, saved it, then re-opened it in 1.0.0 and it was fine after that.

Return to “Technical Help”