Furnace Attendent, New scenarios don't load

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Z_Evil
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Furnace Attendent, New scenarios don't load

Post by Z_Evil »

I really really tried to find these answers but I guess my wording isn't correct or no one else is having this same exact problem.
I was enjoying the game and then decided to upgrade to the Furnace Attendent level to get those additional scenarios. The problem is now I can't get any of them to load and haven't been able to find a solution to my problems.
If I try to load supply, I get this error message:
__level__/control.lua:8: LuaGameScript doesn't contain key gettext.

Transported belt Madness:
__level__/transportbeltmadness.lua:4: LuaGameScript doesn't contain key gettext.

Tightspot, This one lets me select a level but then gives me:
Invalid autoplace control id. (4)
Then crashes the game

I have heard the auto updater is having a problem, but my problems only seem to involve these things and not custom games or any normal content.

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: Furnace Attendent, New scenarios don't load

Post by cube »

What version are you running? 0.11.x? Scenario pack hasn't been updated for 0.11 yet.

Z_Evil
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Z_Evil »

Ah, really? Okay, so I will try to not update it and see if it runs then. The trouble I have is I can't find the downloads for the packs without hitting "update"
I'll mess with older versions and see if one loads up. Didn't know it might be that.

cube
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by cube »

Scenario pack is available only through the in game updater. You just need to disable "Enable experimental updates" in Other settings dialog.

Return to “Technical Help”