Repeated Crash in Factorio_0.6.4.5945

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
MakeItGraphic
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Repeated Crash in Factorio_0.6.4.5945

Post by MakeItGraphic »

Not sure why but I am receiving crashes when mining around the steam area. The only game modifications I made was to make mining/building both the left mouse button, the game seems to compensate for conflicts when doing this. (I'll update this if crashes stop when having default macros)

Does anybody remember having issues with mining in this version? I don't think there is a log file for this version unless you can use a parameter to dump a file, if so let me know.
crash.PNG
crash.PNG (269.75 KiB) Viewed 786 times

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Repeated Crash in Factorio_0.6.4.5945

Post by Jap2.0 »

I'm not seeing anything in the release notes from around then - a few crashes fixed in 0.7, obviously, but nothing related to mining.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

MakeItGraphic
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Repeated Crash in Factorio_0.6.4.5945

Post by MakeItGraphic »

Jap2.0 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:20 pm
I'm not seeing anything in the release notes from around then - a few crashes fixed in 0.7, obviously, but nothing related to mining.
Thanks for this, It appears to be a keybind issue. Even when the game seems to handle switching it ok, when executing commands it leads to a crash. I just inverse the keybinds for mining/build and open GUI. Seems to work fine now, would be curious to see what it's doing on crash though.

Return to “Technical Help”