Unable to accept ToS on factorio.com

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
kneekick
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Unable to accept ToS on factorio.com

Post by kneekick »

Hello,

I tried to log in on factorio.com to download a mod, but i need to accept the terms and conditions. When i check to box and click continue, i get an internal server error.

what should i do to resolve this?

slippycheeze
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Unable to accept ToS on factorio.com

Post by slippycheeze »

kneekick wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:23 am
I tried to log in on factorio.com to download a mod, but i need to accept the terms and conditions. When i check to box and click continue, i get an internal server error.
I'm not a forum owner or anything, but if you have not already: try disabling adblock and/or any anti-virus or "internet protection" stuff, shift-f5 forcibly reload the page, and try accepting. Then turn all that back on.

Uh, and alternately, you may be able to download the mod via the in-game downloader.

kneekick
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by kneekick »

slippycheeze wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:32 pm
kneekick wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:23 am
I'm not a forum owner or anything, but if you have not already: try disabling adblock and/or any anti-virus or "internet protection" stuff, shift-f5 forcibly reload the page, and try accepting. Then turn all that back on.

Uh, and alternately, you may be able to download the mod via the in-game downloader.
Hi, thanks for your reply, i tried but didn't seem to help.

the in-game mod downloader cant download the mod because there is no version number there.. I'm trying to download the mod "Krastorio"

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by DaveMcW »

kneekick wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:25 pm
the in-game mod downloader cant download the mod because there is no version number there.. I'm trying to download the mod "Krastorio"
Are you using Factorio experimental version 0.17? Krastorio requires that.

kneekick
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by kneekick »

DaveMcW wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:33 pm
kneekick wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:25 pm
Are you using Factorio experimental version 0.17? Krastorio requires that.
oh really! I'm not on 0.17, i will try that. Thanks!

Return to “Technical Help”