[0.17.53] Savegame vanishes

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
bmmtstb
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.17.53] Savegame vanishes

Post by bmmtstb »

Hello to all,

yesterday and today I wanted to keep on playing on my local map, but the Savefile is an old one? So on Tuesday I played the game normally over steam with a litte older version (maybe 17.50), I closed the game and waited for Steam to Syncronize and save all the Stuff. So I was pretty sad as I saw on Wednesday, that my savegame is the one I started with on Tuesday, even the autosaves are old ones (in game time around ~75 hours instead of sth about 80). I thought about it a litte bit, while the mods were updating (a little faster thanks to FFF-301) and continued playing on the old save for about 8 hours last night. So I knew sth was wrong and made sure to save this time. And let the PC run a little while afterwards to save and sync.
Well... I just checked and my savegame is still the one from Tuesday :cry: Today I had a mod issues on start with bobs logistics wich was fixed via mod update. I'm not sure but I think I saw my correct savegame after starting without mods for the first time. :?:

I did:
Restart the game with and w.o. mods, updated mods and restarted my Computer. I did not found anything in the forums on this topic.
Attached:
Savefile, current and previous log files

I currently play a heavy modded AngelsBobs, SpaceEx, Extendet Rocket Payload megabase, so 8 hours of work are a lot...
I would apreciate some help. Maybe its a bug and I can help others so they dont have to replay...

Greetings Martin
Attachments
AB-SPX-ERP.zip
saves
(14.29 MiB) Downloaded 71 times
factorio-previous.log
(4.91 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
factorio-current.log
(50.35 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

Return to “Technical Help”