Mods wont load

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Larkum
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Mods wont load

Post by Larkum »

Hi,

I am running a headless server and we have a few mods already running, today I went to add LTN Mod to the server, but it seems to not load. The server starts fine with no sign of the Mod that I had just uploaded.

I have double checked and the zip folder is in the correct place. this is not the first time this has happened and it is why I haven't posted in the mod specific area as I have had this issue before but previously I just gave up and deleted the zip believing it being a fuelty Mod, but now I am not so sure, do you think its a permissions error? If so what permissions do I need it set to?

Can anyone help me with this please.

Regards
Larkum
Last edited by Larkum on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A am just an average guy that lives around the corner that like to be helpful.

Running 2 Headless servers through a Game server hosting company that I fully recommend as they are very helpful, but I wont advertise so asking me about it.

Larkum
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Mods wont load

Post by Larkum »

Solved,

Mod wont load or show errors if the Dependencies are not loaded.

Larkum
A am just an average guy that lives around the corner that like to be helpful.

Running 2 Headless servers through a Game server hosting company that I fully recommend as they are very helpful, but I wont advertise so asking me about it.

Return to “Technical Help”