MY Factorio account problem

Anything that prevents you play the game properly. Do you have issues with paying for the game, downloading it or properly running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Post Reply
yangtuo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 8:05 pm
Contact:

MY Factorio account problem

Post by yangtuo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:00 pm

when I register this account just only one time to change my username WHy this?
second my username only use letter like ABC
can not be used 羊驼 this is Chinese
I want to change my username more time not only one time If can use Chinese better :)

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 4746
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: MY Factorio account problem

Post by Loewchen » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:11 pm

You can't. Your username identifies you when joining multiplayer servers, if you could freely rename yourself, any ban- or whitelist would be pointless.

yangtuo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 8:05 pm
Contact:

Re: MY Factorio account problem

Post by yangtuo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:20 pm

Loewchen wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:11 pm
You can't. Your username identifies you when joining multiplayer servers, if you could freely rename yourself, any ban- or whitelist would be pointless.
I know this reason
I can re-register new Factorio an account for new ID. Old account unlink steam account
This feature is not useless.
It is better to open the name change function directly

User avatar
Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 3355
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:09 pm
Contact:

Re: MY Factorio account problem

Post by Klonan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:17 pm

yangtuo wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:20 pm
Loewchen wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:11 pm
You can't. Your username identifies you when joining multiplayer servers, if you could freely rename yourself, any ban- or whitelist would be pointless.
I know this reason
I can re-register new Factorio an account for new ID. Old account unlink steam account
This feature is not useless.
It is better to open the name change function directly
If you email to support@factorio.com I can give you another username change

yangtuo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 8:05 pm
Contact:

Re: MY Factorio account problem

Post by yangtuo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Klonan wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:17 pm
yangtuo wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:20 pm
Loewchen wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:11 pm
You can't. Your username identifies you when joining multiplayer servers, if you could freely rename yourself, any ban- or whitelist would be pointless.
I know this reason
I can re-register new Factorio an account for new ID. Old account unlink steam account
This feature is not useless.
It is better to open the name change function directly
If you email to support@factorio.com I can give you another username change
OH thank you very much

Post Reply

Return to “Technical Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests