In Which version of Factorio has the bug in Rotate Constructions been fixed?

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Francerrique
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

In Which version of Factorio has the bug in Rotate Constructions been fixed?

Post by Francerrique »

Hello, the question is simple, Which version of Factorio fixes that bug where, when rotating to the previous frame, did not return ?. This version does it correct the placement of Cliffs ?, type, each in its Space where it does not allow you to place a cliff on top of the other in the map editor?, in order, Which version accomplishes all this ?. :|

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: In Which version of Factorio has the bug in Rotate Constructions been fixed?

Post by Loewchen »

The answer is simple as well, look up the report of the bug. Which bug report is that?

Francerrique
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: In Which version of Factorio has the bug in Rotate Constructions been fixed?

Post by Francerrique »

Loewchen wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:06 pm
The answer is simple as well, look up the report of the bug. Which bug report is that?
I use version 16.27 and I have not updated it yet because there are some things in this version that I liked, like for example putting Cliffs on the other in the map editor, it is to leave more realistic, but there is a problem when I need to go back to the Cliff but I did not want it to change the placement of the cliff, Ves. 16:51 is as I could see, so I look for a version that does not alter the cliffs. ;)

Excuse my English, I'm not American. :oops:

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

I do not really understand your description and don't recognise the bug, you could look through the change logs of the versions released after yours to find out when it was changed, but unless you plan to never update the game you will have to get used to the change anyway.

Return to “Technical Help”