[0.16.51] Error: "There are multiple packages for package _autosave."

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
TimeOfWarfare
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.16.51] Error: "There are multiple packages for package _autosave."

Post by TimeOfWarfare »

https://pastebin.com/uMJXCEZw

Exactly what it says on the subject, ask for any info you need and I'll find it. Only got about 4 guys playing on it, not that resource intensive.

EDIT: Attaching latest savefile.
Attachments
_autosave4(2).zip
(19.9 MiB) Downloaded 49 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.16.51] Error closes server: "Attempting to create notice box in headless mode."

Post by Loewchen »

Remove the file described in the log to fix the error.

TimeOfWarfare
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.16.51] Error closes server: "Attempting to create notice box in headless mode."

Post by TimeOfWarfare »

Loewchen wrote:Remove the file described in the log to fix the error.
As that's referring to the autosave, is there a particular reason that it's occurring, something I need to change in the config? Just want to know if deleting the autosave is a temporary stopgap measure.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

TimeOfWarfare wrote:
Loewchen wrote:Remove the file described in the log to fix the error.
As that's referring to the autosave, is there a particular reason that it's occurring, something I need to change in the config? Just want to know if deleting the autosave is a temporary stopgap measure.
You have two packages with the same name in the directory according to the log, one with filename extension one without, try deleting both.
Are you using two installations of factorio while sharing the same user directory?

Return to “Technical Help”