Error Note when loading Szenario [Fixed]

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Merup
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Error Note when loading Szenario [Fixed]

Post by Merup »

Hello today i wanted to play the wave devense mode with my friends so i tested it before they came on and when i wanted to start it this appeared:Error while applying migration: Base Mod: 2014-01-28_Factorio_0.9.0.lua

__base__/migrations/2014-01-28_Factorio_0.9.0.lua:5: attempt to index field 'player' (a nil value) i dont know what that means so i tested the beta versions of the Game and in every single one of them the error appeared too

So i thank you for your feedback
Merup
Last edited by Merup on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Error Note when loading Szenario [Every Version]

Post by Bilka »

Reinstall the game, you have some old files in your installation that should no longer exist.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Merup
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Merup »

I did reinstall it but this message appearedagain

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

Then go into your application directory, open data\base\migrations and delete the entire contents of the folder and reinstall again. If you are on Steam, you can also delete the files and then verify the integrity of the game files instead of reinstalling completely.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Return to “Technical Help”